For All of Our Valued Affiliates We require you to submit a tax form. Please complete the W9 Tax Form here: And email your tax form to Thank you, Note Regarding Self-Employment Income From source: If you earn more than $600 as a self-employed subcontractor for a business from any one source, the payor of that income must issue you a Form 1099-MISC detailing exactly what you were paid. You can then claim this income as self-employment income and offset the income with any expenses you incurred related to producing that income. Both the income and expenses are accounted for on your Schedule C, included with your federal income tax form.

Affiliate Login

Login screen icon
Affiliate ID
Remember me